TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Read the following carefully, as your purchase or use our services implies that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions. (We reserves the right to change or modify current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice.)
Please carefully read, review and be sure you understand our Terms and Conditions prior to downloading or using any of the materials or products from www.credofusion.com. You should carefully read all of our terms and conditions as your purchase or use of any credofusion services and use of this Website and any materials or products available herein identifies that you agree to the following Terms and Conditions and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions accordingly. If you do not agree to these terms then you should leave this Website immediately, not use any of the materials or Products available herein, and/or not subscribe to this service.
1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Since we offer free service of 30 days after availing any of our services, which doesn’t means the major fixes.
Under no circumstances shall CredoFusion be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if CredoFusion or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Our services based on WordPress, an end product/software released under the CredoFusion own license policy
- Software Updates for 30 days.
- 24/7 Support services lifetime.
- All payments are handled by using PayPal.
- Local Payments can be bank transfer, UPI’s, etc.
Delivery would be Discussed over the services end and as per the deadline we discussed. We usually take 50% prior the start of the work and rest after the services delivered.
We are strict and tight on our Deadlines.
5. PRICE CHANGES
CredoFusion reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a subscription (or any part thereof) with or without notice. We also reserve the right to change our Services prices individually at any time without prior notice.
6. Refund policy
At CredoFusion, we make sure that you’re completely satisfied with services and don’t need to ask for a refund. But we also know this isn’t possible every time.
So if you’re unhappy with our product/service, open a support ticket and raise a refund request under 30 days with a full explanation of your issue. This helps us know where you got stuck so we can help you out with it.
If you need a refund, raise a support ticket within 30 days of your original purchase and explain your issue and why you want the refund. Once we identify the issue, we’ll try to fix it. If we can’t fix the issue, we’ll process your refund amount.
Note- After 30 days, a refund will no longer be meaningful. The refund request should be sent via ticket to our support team (email@example.com) . In order to get a quick response, please follow the guidelines enlisted below. Make sure, your response should accompany your request with detailed and specific reasons which would fulfill the need of applying for a refund. Please make sure, your request comes under our Refund Policy.
No refund request would be entertained for these conditions:
- The Service as discussed more than that doesn’t have the features you needed, we will not be able to refund the amount. So please make sure to read the Services discussions on our doc we provide.
- Services is purchased mistakenly.
- Not able to understand the services as offered.
- Compatibility with any third-party products(extension, addon, etc.) that we haven’t Discussed on our Documents. So please make sure to check out the Documents properly because the compatibility of each product would clearly written there.
- You don’t need the taken services after getting it done.
- Users simply changed their mind.
- Don’t have the required level of expertise to use the current service/Software.
- Any issues related to designing occurs.
- User asks for goodwill.
Processing Refund Requests
Note: Refunds are available once per person or entity and will not be responsible if your account is in violation of our terms of services.